Priyanka Chopra too shy to sing on home turf

IANS PRIYANKA

Chopra may have gone international as a singer with her new single In My City, but the actress says she is too shy to sing in Bollywood.

“I was offered to sing whether it’s by Salim- Suleman or Vishal-Shekhar, but I was too shy for it. I used to try singing on the mic at their insistence but then I used to feel shy and back out saying ‘I can’t do this’. I had even recorded a song with Vishal and Shekhar for Bluffmaster, but the song was not released,” Priyanka told reporters.

“But now as I have already launched my own album, I can think about it. But I’ll be selective as I am really shy,” she added.

The actress was here to promote her single In My City ft. Will.i.am, which has also been chosen as the key feature of Blender’s Pride Fashion Tour.

The actress says she’s honoured to have got a chance to work with international artist Will.i.am on her debut international album.

“Will.i.am is an extremely talented musician and artist. It was an honour for me to work with him. We have heard so much about him, we love their music.

It was a really new experience.

There are other international collaborations in this album too, you’ll get to know about it as I keep unravelling my songs in the album,” she added.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter