Lohan for image makeover through work

IANS

LOS ANGELES

ACTRESS Lindsay Lohan says she felt lonely while struggling to cope with her personal issues and considered giving up her acting career.

The 26-year-old, who is known for her work in movies like Mean Girls, Bobby and I Know Who Killed Me, went through turbulent years as she fought legal battles and faced numerous stints in prison and rehab.

The actress says she did not know what to do in her life ahead, reports dailystar.

co.uk.

“There was a point when it got really lonely. I was being hounded a lot. I didn’t know what to do... I didn’t want to listen to anyone. I was very stubborn... (I asked myself) ‘Do I do this or do I take the easy way out and just stop?’ But I love acting,” Lohan said.

“It’s unfortunate that people began to know me as a celebrity rather than as an actress. I can hope to gain that respect back only through my work.” she added.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter